iPROM is a pioneer in the development of digital advertising technologies and the largest digital agency in Slovenia. As our company’s operations in Slovenia and the region are expanding rapidly, we are looking to strengthen our development team with an AdTech/programmatic advertising developer.
We are looking for a colleague with a passion and interest in online advertising technologies and the programmatic ecosystem. We are offering candidates a unique opportunity to participate in the development of one of the most advanced digital advertising platforms as part of a team of leading experts who design innovative technological solutions that power the effective sales of digital publishers’ advertising inventory.
- Participating in the development of header bidding solutions (following prebid.js and openRTB standards)
- Participating in the development of other existing and new AdTech solutions (iPROM AdServer, etc.)
- Resolving technical issues with integrations into media properties
- Communication with digital media properties and various SSP platforms
- Knowledge of PHP or Golang programming language
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational data structures
- Experience and knowledge of Git
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of the basics of Linux
- Knowledge of English
Preferred skills or willingness to learn:
- Understanding and knowledge of programmatic advertising technologies and concepts, such as Header Bidding, OpenRTB and Prebid
- Experience with integrating and testing (new) technology solutions for the media
- Knowledge of DSP/SSP platforms
- Experience in tackling the challenges of using multiple browsers/multi-screen media consumption
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment
- Incentive pay
- The possibility of growth and development as the company expands within the region
- Working with a team of talented and innovative colleagues
- Access to unique knowledge and information in the field of digital advertising
Are you looking for new career challenges in a fast-growing industry? Send us your CV by 15 July 2021 using the online form.