Are you a Google Ads specialist and refuse to be scared by big data? Are you interested in different advertising and analytics tools and platforms? Do you want to work with globally recognized brands on digital campaigns? iPROM is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join its team and help develop successful digital strategies for our clients.
Who are we and what do we do?
iPROM is a pioneer in the development of digital advertising technologies and the largest digital agency in Slovenia. As our growth accelerates and the scope of our operations grows, we are expanding our Search Marketing team and are looking for a new colleague. We offer exciting work for established global brands, mentoring opportunities and the ability to collaborate with a team of digital enthusiasts.
Our company provides you with a unique opportunity for career development and a chance to work with the various Ad-Tech and analytics technology solutions we have been developing for over twenty years. Apart from the interesting and innovative technology work, iPROM’s business culture is the icing on the cake, as it allows for flexible working hours and strongly supports team spirit. We value ideas and a proactive approach, while our rapid growth means we never run out of new challenges and opportunities for advancement.
- Comfortable and flexible working environment in Črnuče, Ljubljana (located near the ring road with a nearby public transit station) and hybrid work options
- Opportunity to work with a team of talented, innovative colleagues in the areas of advertising and building new business models in a digital environment
- Access to unique knowledge and technology solutions related to digital advertising and marketing
- Opportunities for career development, long-term learning and professional growth
- Continuing education and mentoring
- Regular pay and rewards
What we expect:
- 2 years of experience with managing search campaigns (Google Ads advertising platform; Yandex experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of at least one analytical tool: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Matomo …
- Solid understanding of marketing metrics and concepts
- Understanding of the purchase journey concept
- Excellent understanding of how digital media works
- Analytical and organisational skills, accuracy, responsibility, commitment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- 100% commitment to meeting deadlines
- Good communication skills in Slovene and English
- Independently manage our clients’ search campaigns
- Set weekly and monthly targets for individual clients
- Develop strategies for new clients
- Regularly analyse the performance of advertising campaigns for both media and analytical results
- Advise clients on opportunities for improvement
- Meet with clients and present advertising reports
How to find out more and how to apply?
If you fit the description and are interested in working for a fast-growing regional digital agency, please send us your CV using the form below by 31 May 2022.